Graphically Representing Data
- An introductory look at bar charts, frequency polygons, line graphs, pictograms and pie charts.
Plotting Scatter Diagrams
- A description of how to plot scatter diagrams and identify a correlation between two variables.
- Lists various graph types with descriptions of their use.
- A discussion of presenting data through tables and graphs, including a description of different types of data.
Correlation and Scatter Diagrams
- A guide to the use of scatter diagrams, including how to calculate the line of best fit.